Monday, September 26, 2011

Saraswati Vandna - Jay Jay He Bhagwati


It is Navrathri time...And many of us would start searching the web for Saraswati songs either for ourselves or toteach our kids. I love this song 'Jay Jay He Bhagwati' which we used to sing as a community song at school in our morning assembly. But I could not find the lyrics or the complete song anywhere. Hence this - had fun singing and creating this video..., I hope this movie would bring a smile to at least a few faces...
Please comment if there are any spelling mistakes...
Click here to watch my vide on youtube: Saraswati- Jay Jay He Bhagwati

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing, I really needed this "Sarswati-Vandana".

    Best wishes for Navratra.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Santosh. Glad you like it.

    ReplyDelete