Sunday, March 9, 2014

Chottanikkara Amme Jagadambike

This is one song that gives me peace whenever I hear it . There is something magical about this song, not sure if it is the tune or the simple  words or the voice Ganesh Sundaram and party or because it is on chottanikara Bagavathy. It just lingers on

My kids have also listened to it when I heard it first a couple of years back. And surprisingly they still remember a couple lines from it.

So, now when I found  a Tamil version with the same tune on "Aadhi Parashakthi", I was thrilled to make a shorter version of the same with lyrics for my kids and their friends to learn to perform for a Adhiparasakthi Guru Birthday. Here is the : Adhiparasakthi thiruvadi saranam 

And here is a short version of Chottanikkara amme also that I have made an attempt and uploaded on youtube.

Hope you like it !!

No comments:

Post a Comment